Travel Grant Award (Young Scientist Travel Grant Award)
- Travel Grant Award
The LMCE 2016 Organizing Committee will offer the Young Scientist Travel Grant Award to presenters and especially participants from developing countries to attend. Travel grants will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
The grants are intended to partially offset travel costs to facilitate attendance of LMCE 2016.
Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the award.
Abstracts must be presented by awardees at LMCE 2016.
Presenters under the age of 40 will have preference.
How to Apply
the application form
Complete and return to secretariat
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
- 1.Complete and return the application form to the LMCE 2016 Secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by July 29, 2016.
*An appropriate subject line for the application e-mail is recommended, i.e. “Travel Grant applicant’s name.”
- 2.The LMCE 2016 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Awardees will receive travel grants in the amount of USD500.
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.